Welcome to the World Cosplay Summit USA 2017 Application!
This is the preliminary competition, hosted at Anime Expo 2017, to set the World Cosplay Summit (WCS) team that will represent the United States of America
at the World Cosplay Summit Championships!
The WCS USA 2017 Preliminary will be taking place at Anime Expo 2017 between Day 0 through Day 3 (June 30, 2017 - July 3, 2017).
Please carefully read the WCS USA 2017
Preliminary Rules here.
When preparing for WCS USA Preliminaries, since the WCS USA Preliminary (June 30 - July 3) is so close to the WCS Championships in Japan (July 29 -
August 6), please bear in mind the rules for the WCS Championships in Japan available here.
Before filling out this application, please be aware that:
- All enties must be teams of two (2) people.
- All content and source material may NOT be meant for mature (or 18+) audiences only.
- All entrants must have either proof of permanent residence in the United States, or proof of citizenship.
- All entrants must be available for the Championships in Japan from July 29, 2017 to August 6, 2017
*Note: While you will only need one costume for WCS USA, the Championships in Japan will require 3 costumes (one for the parade, one for the
and one for Courtesy Visits).
- All entrants must be 18 years old or older.
- All entrants must be aware of the official WCS rules and regulations listed
All fields outlined in red are required.